Before you submit your application, please read though our adoption policies.
1. You must be prepared to pay a fee of:
- NOT vaccinated or spayed/neutered - $100
- Vaccinated - $120
- Vaccinated and spayed/neutered - $200
- NOT FIV/FeLV tested, vaccinated or spayed/neutered - $80
- FIV/FeLV tested - $100
- FIV/FeLV tested and vaccinated - $120
- FIV/FeLV tested, vaccinated and spayed/neutered - $200
- NOT spayed/neutered - $60
- Spayed/Neutered - $200
2. You must be prepared to have your animal spayed or neutered when it reaches the proper age, or within the required time given by the SPCA, if the animal is an adult.
3. You must be prepared to have your animal examined and vaccinated by a veterinarian within one month of adoption.
4. You must understand that we will need to speak with all adults currently residing in your home.
5. If you are renting your home you must provide written permission from your landlord stating that it is permitted for you to adopt a pet.
6. You must understand that we cannot guarantee the health of our animals.
7. You should understand that we can not guarantee that an animal has received any training or is housebroken.
8. You should be prepared to have any animal you adopt as a HOUSE pet.
9. You should understand the time and commitment involved in owning an animal.
10. You must understand that if a problem arises the animal shall not be sold or given to another home unless the SPCA is advised and permission is given.
11. You should understand that the SPCA reserves the right to deny any application it receives.
12. We DO adopt outside of our area, however as with any adoption three references must be provided and will be checked.
13. Any other dogs or cats in the home MUST be spayed or neutered before adopting from this SPCA.
14. If renting you must be living at your current residence for a minimum of 6 months.