BIRDS Small Birds: $40 Medium Birds: $60 Large Birds: $100
1. You must be prepared to have your rabbit spayed or neutered when it reaches the proper age, or within the required time given by the SPCA, if the rabbit is an adult..
2. You must understand that we will need to speak with all adults currently residing in your home.
3. If you are renting your home you must provide written permission from your landlord stating that it is permitted for you to adopt a pet.
4. You must understand that we cannot guarantee the health of our animals.
5. You should understand that we can not guarantee that an animal has received any training or is housebroken.
6. You should be prepared to have any animal you adopt as a HOUSE pet.
7. You should understand the time and commitment involved in owning an animal.
8. You must understand that if a problem arises the animal shall not be sold or given to another home unless the SPCA shelter is advised and permission is given.
9. You should understand that the SPCA reserves the right to deny any application it receives.
10. We DO adopt outside of our area, however as with any adoption three references must be provided and will be checked.
11. Any other dogs, cats or rabbits in the home MUST be spayed or neutered before adopting a rabbit from this SPCA unless there is a legitimate health reason behind them not being altered.
12. If renting you must be living at your current residence for a minimum of 6 months.
13. Our small animals will be going to educated homes only. You must have knowledge of their care before adopting. Small animals require a great amount of time and space to thrive. They are also a lifelong commitment. Please do plenty of research on the pet you are interested in adopting before deciding if it is the right match for your family.
Click the button below to fill out and submit an adoption application online